Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Learning to Breath...

It's a new season. I mean, it's more than a new season, it's more like a deep breath. That is how I am feeling. NC held so many things for us, for me. It was a season of hard things, and grand things, of trying things and of busy things. It was a time of deep relationships and times of deep sorrow. And in all that...I think there are things, no I know there are things, that I have set aside. I have come though a season and some of me I have forgotten. Somethings I have had to lay down for a time. And now, it's been a time of rediscovering, of breathing, and hoping! It's also a time for growth.

I have so much time on my hands now it's made me ponder and analyze, in a good way! And with that I was reminded today as I was watching Hook. I LOVE the scene where Robin Williams plays the grown up Peter Pan and the kids help him remember who he is/was. LOVE IT. Just wanted to share with you all that it has been a huge blessing being here. I miss everyone so much, but God has such a purpose, and it's time. Time to take a deep breath, and exhale.

1 comment:

B said...

So grateful that our paths have crossed, Rachel. Looking forward to walking with you in this season. With love, Betsy